Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Final Cut



So - these are the colors, pretty much exactly, that we chose for the outside of our house. We set all of our choices in stone tomorrow - so there's no turning back (without a hefty fee, anyway). So - let me know now what you think ... not that you'll change my mind ... but, it would be good to know! :) We chose almost all of the accents (garage, trim, pole, gutters) to be white - and then the door and shutters black. We're not TOTALLY set on the siding color ... is this about the right darkness of tannish/beige? Should we go darker? We're so excited!

10 comments:

Kendra said...

Wow! Looks great, I really love love love the black shutters. I probably would have gone for the same thing, and the beige, looks nice. I like it!

Pat and Brent said...

Michelle looks really nice. Go for it. LOve Dad

Melisa said...

The combo is fabulous! what color siding did you go with? I cant wait to be neighbors! lotsa love

Linz said...

I think those colors looks fabulous together! Exactly what I would have chosen! COngrats!

M- your favorite said...

I love the BLACK! It looks so good! I am so happy for you guys! I can't wait until it's done to see it finished! Looks so good! Love the Black!!

Kent and Leisy said...

i also love the black. my vote however is to go a little darker on the siding.

Kent and Leisy said...

perhaps we are a little too late on commenting though

Michelle said...

When we got to our meeting last night, we went over our colors again. The color we originally picked for the siding is ACTUALLY a little bit darker than this picture ... SO, should be perfect! Thanks for the tip!

Melisa - we picked the Almond siding. What color did you guys choose?

Pat and Brent said...

Love your colors. I wish all of our choices were all final. It's kind of stressful picking out every little thing. Hope it all comes together for us as well.

Melisa said...

hey michelle that almond will look great! we went with a different one dont rember the name. maybe you could refresh my mind on the colors and i will let you know!