Monday, August 20, 2007

My AWESOME Carl's Jr. Birthday Dinner!

So ... I'm pretty much addicted to CJ's low-carb six dollar burger (that is really only $4.19 or something) .... so dang good. And also, I'm very addicted to not having to yell at my kids to mind their manners while at a fancy restaurant (notice the very FEW pics of kids - they are playing, and hence, not disturbing my good eats). So, despite Kendra's disbelief at my choice - here we are at Carl's Junior for my birthday bash :>! Thanks for coming with me, guys - you're the best! Oh ... and, I have to admit - watching Missy Dee eat a full on bacon cheeseburger is pretty addicting as well. Gotta love her!



7 comments:

Jaime said...

Happy Birthday, Michelle! 33 is feeling pretty good, eh? Well, I won't really know for another week. HA HA. I'm glad you had a fun day.

Linz said...

Happy Happy Birthday Michelle!! I think your bash looked awesome!

Melisa said...

Happy birthday!!! Looks like you had lots of fun! we miss you guys we need to get together again. love you guys

mandi said...

Glad you had fun! Happy B-day!

Pat and Brent said...

When I heard your choice was Carl's Jr. I wasn't to sad about missing out - but hey, you almost persuade me - ALMOST. Glad you had a good time. Looks like fun.

M- your favorite said...

CJ'S was a blast. LOUD but tons of fun. Michelle you crack me up! I love that you choose to go there. But it's was some good eats!! Loved it. I'm glad you had a good birthday!

Kendra said...

I still can't believe that you picked Carl's Jr.! It was actually pretty good though, just funny! Thanks for letting me share in the fun, I think you are so awesome Michelle. So glad that I'm you newest little sis!