I was tagged by my cousin Tiffany to list 6 unknowns about myself. I have done this in the past - the beginning of blogging for me ... so, here is another go. You will all know me so well now - I just hope you'll all still be my friends :)!
- When Tyler started his "diet" awhile back, we started buying only whole wheat/whole grain foods. So - no white bread, rolls, tortillas, white rice, regular pasta .... etc. I didn't mind the change a ton ... and really - I just didn't eat bread anymore, because the texture of wheat bread is too weird for me. But, I gradually started sneaking a loaf of white bread into the house every now and then ... just for me. That's horrible. I might as well eat a jar of sugar. :\ Anyway - I love white bread and tortillas and REGULAR mac-and-cheese (NOT wheat). That's something that will always be a temptation for me.
- I don't like to clean - but, I can't stand for things to NOT be clean. Does that make sense? Hence - I am very intrigued by cleaning products .... especially those that seem to make the job more quick and easy. Here are some of my VERY favorites:




I wipe the bathrooms down every day with the Lysol wipes; clean the kitchen and tvs with microfiber + this awesome Windex; mop my floors + dusting with microfiber and Murphy's; and "spray and walk away" with Arm & Hammer's Clean Shower (which means I rarely have to clean the shower). What cleaning products do you recommend? - I wear sweats ... A LOT. Is it really all that horrible?
- I have been the nursery coordinator/worker for a year now. Although I'm totally wiped out after church on Sundays - this calling has been my favorite (besides choir pianist). :)
- I often times "pretend" shop on-line ... filling my online shopping cart with everything I want ... and then, I can leave NEARLY satisfied without making a single purchase. :) O MAN - please tell me someone can relate to this - Plonnie? Help? haha.
- Well, tiff - 5 will have to do it. I've racked my brain. It IS fun to read about everyone ... and I certainly enjoyed yours. I tag: Heather M. and, let's see, Heidi? Have you done this yet? Twice? :)
9 comments:
love love love love it i didnt relize you did this before thanks for humoring me. it is great i feel the same about cleaning i'll have to use the same products
Can I just ask, What is "Microfiber?" I want to use it.
ok, so i didn't know it was possible... but i love you even more! i didn't know you did the shopping thing! i do it.. but not online... in "real life" ahhh! now THAT'S embarassing! hahaha!!! i should take to your shopping style... much less public! haha!!!
love you lots michelle.. SO EXCITED to see you tomorrow. thanks for reserving it for us!
Plonnie - you always seem to make my day. Love you so much girl!
Jeni - microfiber is a polyester blend material ... the best "wash rags" in the universe! They are super absorbant - and pick up dust and dirt very easily. I like the thick rags (over the quilted) - but have a heck of a time finding them. Thank heavens they last a really long time.
Microfiber floor mops are really easy to find - and so amazing!
Good job on the six things! I really enjoyed them, although I knew all of them.
Michelle-who's blog is the Taylor Christmas party info on?
microfiber is amazing. However if you have fabric aversion this is one to avoid - the microfibers seem to find their way into the grooves of your fingerprints and snag easily. The other day in class a professor explained why a little dirt and bacteria are beneficial to children - I try to avoid using antibacterial products unless raw meat is involved. - Kent
Wow we are sister's! I love cleaning things also. Kent does to. We are all so much alike. it's funny!
Your funny! thanks for the 6 things.
Hey Michelle! I haven't done it, so that'll give me something to blog - thanks!
Post a Comment