

Aaron is doing so good in gymnastics - and getting stronger by the week. This head stand, however, he has been practicing and practicing for his Grandma Pat. His coach at gymnastics hasn't been working on head stands at all. Yet - this is what Aaron practices day after day. Have you seen him recently, Mom? He can stay in this position for a good 30 seconds or more. He is very tight. Nice teaching! What am I paying All-American for? :) Krystal is up and coming (so she thinks) - and practices as much as Aaron.
Now - on to more daily life. Krystal has been going through a doll house craze. I didn't put the doll house in storage, because it is something that is played with a lot. But lately - doll house is ALL Krystal wants to play ... and she doesn't like to play it alone. So, needless to say, I am TOTALLY doll-housed out ... and so are Marissa and Aaron. This past week I have been bargaining with them .... "you can stay up Friday how ever many hours you play doll house with Krystal" ... or ... "I'll put away all of your clothes for you if you'll play doll house with Krystal for 30 more minutes" .... desperate times call for desperate measures, folks! Should I just put the damn thing in storage - or will she get on with life and play other things besides doll house .... things that she can do alone?!!!

We're all so glad when daddy comes home - 'cuz then he gets a turn at doll-house too.
I'm so grateful for my family!
7 comments:
That's so funny. Dollhouse mania is turning everyone into maniacs! You guys are so good to your kids.
I am so impressed with Aaron's headstand. He looks like a real yogi. Way to go Aar-bear!
kent also loves the headstand thing. weirdos huh?
Nice handstands!!
That is so funny- with Krystal. What can you do? If you put it away she will be so sad! I hate seeing her sad- But then again it might help you?!? That's a hard one- don't know what to tell you.
P.s. AWESOME Headstands! That is amazing! Way to go Aaron!! and of course Krissy- that is so great!
I'm so glad Aaron is enjoying gymnastics! I knew he would do well after he showed us how many flips he could do on our bunkbed mattress!
Okay- I just wanted to stop by your blog and say HEY! What's up! Love you guys!
that is an amazing picture of aaron.. wow... he's going to be in the olympics or SOMETHING! he's so dang awesome!
Post a Comment