


2. BYU vs. Uof U: Despite the fact that I graduated from the U - and wore the Ute hats diligently ... I am an AVID Cougar fan. You can take the boy out of Cougar town - but you can't take Cougar town out of the boy. And, let's face it - after last night's game ... who isn't a fan?


3. FHE vs. Monday Night Football: "Try to explain that", says my wife. Okay, here goes: I don't typically watch Monday Night Football, but folks --- John Beck is starting for the Miami Dolphins tomorrow. Need I say more?

4. Pumpkin Spice Eggnog vs. Regular Eggnog: that is the question.
7 comments:
Tyler, you're funny. I like this post.
Let's see....
1. I like the short hair best.
2. Cougs all the way, baby!
3. Just keep FHE short and sweet, with a yummy treat - hey that even rhymes! Just get it done before the game and I say you're good.
4. I haven't tried the pumpkin spice and it looks delicious. I can only stand a very small helping of egg nog because of the super sweetness, but I'd say half servings of BOTH, please!
the haircut looks great. I am all about short clean cuts for men. That's another reason I'm glad that Kent joined the air force! lots of short cuts :) I HATE egg nog. niether. and boo to football.
Hey sorry we missed you guys last night! How is the house comming have you heard anything? The lights at temle square sound so fun and cheese cake factory YUM YUM let us know what day works we just have a couple days tht wont work but let us know and hopefully we can work something out!
michelle!!! i'm sorry i missed so many posts!! it's not like me at all!!! i have been MIA from the blog world lately!! i'm sorry.. you know how i am when i'm preg.. i just get sicker and sicker with each week! haha! really!!! i'll try and do better! at least with coming to your blog!!
tyler!! LOVE THE POST!
here's what i think!
i love the short hair on you.. although, i loved the long hair on you too... but i think short is the way to go. but if you do go long again, i think you AND aaron should go long together, how cute would that be!
you know how i feel about byu vs the boys up north... i told you i almost CRIED when i thought hope was gone in that last minute 30 left in the game... byu all the way baby!! ALL THE WAY!!
FHE or football... well, really, both are a must! i have an answer to you problems! jer is going to be at work when they play, but he's recording it (having your parents record it on their dvr) and when he gets off we are going over there to watch it. we CAN'T miss it!! GO BECK!!! we are so excited!! so do your FHE and then come watch the game!!
eggnog.. LOVE it! my first time ever having eggnog was at your parents house when i came down from ricks and i got to spend my first thanksgiving with the jensons and i was served eggnog. i was SO SCARED! but i loved it! never tried the pumpkin spice... i'll try it if it's ever offered or jer buys it. he's on an eggnog spurt right now.. it can always be found in our fridge!
haha, longest comment ever!
miss you guys!! even if i just saw you yesterday i would already miss you!!! you're the best, love you lots!
Yes - great blog. It's nice to hear from you from time to time.
Brent prefers the short hair and I kind of liked the longer, well - not too long. There are several of my co-workers who wear ponytails and that's way too long!
Brent says, "GO COUGARS" and "GO JOHN BECK"!
I say boo to Monday night football regardless of who is playing.
Thumbs down to both eggnogs.
(Brent doesn't mind plain eggnog with a little 7-up in it.)
OKAY- Tyler-
1. Short Hair.-Even though I like the fact that you blow dry and strighten your hair-that to me is worth the long hair again. But I like short!
2. BYU vs. U of U- Funny question- but I got my answer when I asked you this question- You are a BYU fan true and through.
(is that the right saying?)
3.FHE or Football- Well sinse you are married to Michelle- sorry it's FHE for you. But you always find a way to do your thing to. So maybe you will pull something out of your hat.
4.Eggnog- DO NOT LIKE. But for some reason the spice sounds good? I don't know?!? What do you think?
5. Ty you are the BEST! Love the post. We need another Tiger Woods night.
Love you guys!!
I knew we liked you for a reason. We only have one difference - I have never had to even pretend to be anything but a Cougar Fan. Oh, well. (Heather M)
Post a Comment