TUESDAY TREAT #1:

Andes Mint Chip Cookies
(This is basically my Mom's ch.chip cookie recipe ... but with Andes added)
Cream well:
1 cup sugar
1 cub brown sugar
2/3 cup butter
2/3 cup canola margarine (in tub form)
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
Sift together:
3 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
Add all together with 1 bag Andes mint chips. Bake at 350 degrees for 12-16 minutes.
Really - these chips are ideal for that minty craving over the holidays. I put part of a bag in a brownie mix to give brownies a Christmas-y taste. My kids put a handful of these chips in their instant hot chocolate, and we all love that! YUM-O!
7 comments:
those are kent's favorite! i really don't like andes mints though so we always have to do half without. The mint thing must be a miller thing!
Mmmmmm... great idea! Thanks for sharing!
YEAH! I can't wait! It looks really yummy!!
What a great idea. I love it when you guys bring these yummy cookies to family parties. It would be dangerous for me to make them without a purpose... Thanks for the recipe!
Awesome recipe. Those do look dangerous and yummy.
I love fun new recipes! Good idea!
yummy.. you guys are the only ones i know who makes the minty yummy goodnesses. is that a word? hahaha... but i love your holiday treats! i can taste them already!
love you guys!
Post a Comment