DeAnn's cheese logs:
1 jar each : Kraft Old English cheese and Kraft Roquefort cheese (you know - those little jars that work as small glass drinking cups after washed?)1 package 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
Mix all together.
Coat in chopped walnuts.
Serve with crackers and veggies.
On the same note ... Mom and Dad - how in the world are we going to survive without the Davies' annual cheese ball once you move? That is DEFINITELY a recipe you need to get and post. I'm pretty sure it's a complicated one - but, oh so heavenly ... and one we need to eat EVERY year! :)
Not on the same note ... my car passed it's safety/emmission test today. HALLLLLLLLELUAH! That is always good news. She just needs to hang on another year or two. :)
That's all folks! Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:
YUMMY!!
I WANT SOME!!
I am so glad your car passed. THat is great news!!
Love you
I think that the Davies cheese ball is super easy. Kent makes it all the time for us (if I'm thinking of the same recipe)! we'll have to try out the jenson log.
I'm glad you remembered recipe tuesday! :) I love cheese balls.
I'm always relieved when our car passes too! haha
Here is the Davies Cheese Ball recipe:
2 (8 oz.) pkg cream cheese, softened
2 TLBS mayonnaise
1 TLBS lemon juice
1 pkg dried/chipped beef, chopped finely
1 bunch green onion, chopped finely
Chopped Nuts
Combine all ingredients, except nuts, and form into a ball. Roll in the chopped nuts.
Post a Comment