Friday, November 9, 2007

Jump On It!

We went to this awesome place called Jump On It today. It's a place in Lindon that has lots of trampolines and a few blow up toys. The kids had a total blast. Well, I did too. Jumping on trampolines is a major work out. I had side pains and jelly legs within the first 15 minutes .... oh, and being a mom and jumping on trampolines equals multiple trips to the restroom. :)

Here's Aaron doing a flip ... NOT landing on his head. One of these days I bet he'll surprise us and land on his feet. Marissa continues to be as tricky as ever ...

All smiles! These tramps on the sides were really fun.


Aaron and I had multiple basketball tournaments. He actually made several baskets. More smiles!


Here's Aaron rolling 90 miles/hour down the bouncy slide:
for some reason the video won't download ... too tired to keep trying ... maybe tomorrow.

6 comments:

Plonnie said...

wow that looks like so much fun! that one picture of aaron jumping and shooting the basket, i thought that was real person who got that high up there and i nearly freaked out!! i thought it might have been YOU or marissa!! crazy!! i was glad to see that it was a painting because that totally makes me nervous! how fun!! i need to go there when i don't get so easily motion sickness!

Melisa said...

Looks like you had a fun time! We have been going to go check that place out but haven't yet! Way fun and the kids are way tricksters! love you guys!

Kent and Leisy said...

Leisy and I would totally have blast there! I wish Zeb were old enough to do things like that!! Tonight he had a giggle fit because we were pretending to throw him back and forth between the two of us. He is ready to play!!!

Linz said...

How fun! I love trampolines!!!

Brandon Jenson said...

WOW!! So much fun!! we'll have to put that on our "things to do when we get back" list!! Ok, in that picture of Aaron shooting the basket, I totally thought that the picture on the wall was a real person too! YIKES!! I'm glad i'm not the only one. he, he -Tina

M- your favorite said...

FUN!! I think I need to go there. That place looks tons of fun! I love it! Maybe I will next time you go. It looks like a blast! Your kids are really tricky!! I love it!