"Strength and struggle go hand in hand. Following the path of least resistance makes rivers and men crooked." May we all find strength in our every day battles, despite how small or large. Our lives are strengthened as we feel the support of the loved ones around us.
Friday, November 2, 2007
One Night ...
This AweshOme slide presentation is brought to you by everyone's favorite M Babe! Thank you, M!
What fun! I love Kryss's cute french braids. Her hair has really grown a lot! I love that your kids play so well together. How did you get the cute frog, heart and stuff on there? Very clever!
5 comments:
Thanks for tonight you guys, I had a great time! I really do love the slide show. It's AWESOME!!
Love you guys so many!
Cute! Looks like fun!
What fun! I love Kryss's cute french braids. Her hair has really grown a lot! I love that your kids play so well together. How did you get the cute frog, heart and stuff on there? Very clever!
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!!!!!!!!!! make me want to grab a pillow right now and start swinging!
love you guys!
What a cute blog! When did the pillow fight pan out? After we left? I can't believe you got Krystal's hair in braids!
Post a Comment