At the beginning of each month, I make a new folder in which to store the month's pictures. The previous month's pictures gets copied to a cd and removed from my hard drive. Anyway - today I was going through our kazillion October pictures to delete the excess (I like all the pics from one month to fit on ONE cd). Krystal and Aaron get ahold of my camera a lot more than I ever knew .... so, needless to say, I had lots to delete. However, here are a few of their shots that I was quite impressed with. They are certainly camera happy ... just like their mom! :)
By the way...now that the Halloween candy is 100% gone as of yesterday... is it so unusual that Krystal woke up this morning saying, "I want candy"?








5 comments:
how fun is this im loven the pic your kids are so fun
aww, who is that little baby? sooooooooooooo cuuuuute!!! and i love the one of ty making that face!! hahaha! cute kids michelle! CUTE KIDS!
We have some budding photographers. Very cute pictures. Hey, I want some candy!
Those pictures are so cute!!! As for our candy... I am sad to say it got thrown in the trash as a result of a monumental tantrum. Oh, well.
They are sooooo cute! I love the face shots! They are to die for cute! I am soooo glad we got that quilt done last night! YEA!! That makes me so happy!
Anyways love the pictures! That is so fun- that Krystal can take such great pictures!
Post a Comment