Is it any wonder why M is everyone's favorite? She is pretty much right in there with the kids ... rough housing, winding every one up, playing video games. Isn't she the best? We sure think so.


This pic below is a total winner for me. :D The Jenson tongue in the working! I very rarely get candid pictures of Aaron. He is way into coloring, drawing, and writing right now (hence, the ultimate tongue-al concentration). It is seriously the cutest thing ever. He is so fascinated with words - he'll see a word on a sign at the store - and write it down over and over again the rest of the day. The best one so far was when he wrote "Play All" on everything after helping Krystal with a Dora DVD. I love the kindergarten age - he is so excited about learning ... reading and writing in particular. I love it!
I totally forgot to post a Tuesday Treat last Tuesday ... and now we're only 3 days away. So much for that plan :\! Hopefully I remember this Tuesday, 'cuz another one of my favorites is treats.
8 comments:
i have to agree m is the best she is fun and the picture of arron is so cute
That tongue is the best! I love the way Aaron is sounding out words - he is rarely stumped. What a smarty!
M does live up to being everyone's favorite. We love you M.
I'd definitely have to agree with you that M is great! I'm so lucky to have her as my roomie! Thanks so much for having us over last week, Michelle. I had a great time and love hanging out with you, Ty, and your sweet little family! Your kids are so cute and so much fun!
HERE'S TO M!!!
there probably isn't a person out there that doesn't absolutely love her!! everyone should have a little more M in them!
aaron is so cute... love that trademark jenson tongue for sure!
Cuties! I love the tongue.
WOW THANKS EVERYONE!! That is really nice! TO tell you the truth, if your kids just were not so cute, it would be easier not to play with them. But as you all know they are my life. I love them so much!! They make it so fun to be with.
Aaron-love the tongue! That is a great picture!
Love you guys! Thanks for being so nice.
I love M too!
And that tongue picture is great!! Love it!
I LOVE YOUR PICTURES! The picture of Aaron made me laugh. You could publish that one! -Heather
Post a Comment