Thanks to our awesome real estate agent (and long time friend), Lewis, who gave us a gift certificate (after selling our condo, no less) - Tyler and I had the opportunity of eating at Chef's Table this weekend. It is an amazing restaurant - and very fancy. I mean, "server pulling out the chair for me and putting the napkins on our laps" fancy. And good? The food was absolutely delicious! They had a live pianist playing classical music on a grand piano, a spectacular view, and to die for food - PLUS - I got to spend a wonderful night with my sweet hubby. VERY awesome date!

THEN - as if I weren't feeling happy enough - I got to go to choir practice on Sunday (after missing the past two weeks due to our lovely pink-eye craze)! I love, love, LOVE choir practice ... or maybe it's my ward - but, we have an InCrEdIbLe ward choir! Honestly - our ward Christmas program is pretty dang good (all music). AND - from now 'til Christmas - we're having 2 hour practices every week. Have I mentioned that I love Christmas music? Well, I do. I came home from that practice so full of joy and peace. Christmas PLUS music = heaven!
So, all in all - we had a great weekend. Today is the last day we own our condo. How strange is that? We are now renters ... for awhile, anyway.

THEN - as if I weren't feeling happy enough - I got to go to choir practice on Sunday (after missing the past two weeks due to our lovely pink-eye craze)! I love, love, LOVE choir practice ... or maybe it's my ward - but, we have an InCrEdIbLe ward choir! Honestly - our ward Christmas program is pretty dang good (all music). AND - from now 'til Christmas - we're having 2 hour practices every week. Have I mentioned that I love Christmas music? Well, I do. I came home from that practice so full of joy and peace. Christmas PLUS music = heaven!
So, all in all - we had a great weekend. Today is the last day we own our condo. How strange is that? We are now renters ... for awhile, anyway.

8 comments:
two hours?!?! your choir director must be a lunatic! good thing there are somebodies out there like you who enjoy music that much! I go every week because I feel bad that nobody else goes! if it starts lasting more than 30 m inutes I get agitated and fidgety!
That place looks awesome! I've never heard of it. FUN!
I only go to choir when they ask me to play the piano, which isn't very often. Maybe I'm missing out.
Michelle- I can't wait to go to your Christmas program! I love it. Last years was AMAZING!! And it payed off with all your practice! Your ward is INCREDIBLE!!
Also I have been wanting to go to the Chef's Table. It looks so nice! I'm glad you and Ty got to go on a nice date. That's fun!
Anyways-I can't wait to see the program! Love you sooooo many!
OK - I'm definately coming to your ward for your Christmas program. We've still got Bro. Andrus and "the whole ward should be in the choir" which just isn't good. I once enjoyed choir when we had a director who made it a fun learning experience.
Definate figits if I ever "HAVE" to go to choir practice.
Chef's Table sounds great - maybe someday. . . .
I have only eaten at fancy restaurants a few times in my life, but each time I start understanding why people like food... something I don't understand most of the time! YAY to a fun date!
And have fun at choir! Michael and I boycott choir (even though Michael has the voice of an archangel!) HEEHEE!
oh my gosh, how fun. i'm so happy you guys got to go on a very very nice date. you guys are the best and i love you so much!!!
What are you talking about?!?! Your Back ground is cute!! I love it. But I will tell you the secret. There are a lot of cute ones!!
Hey! I went on a date to that place once. It was so weird - the guy didn't tell me we were going there, so I was dressed all casual and felt like an idiot - it was yummy though.
So are you buying a house? Maybe I need to read up on the posts and find out!
Post a Comment